We require that all accounts be filled with valid information. Improper/invalid account information may lead to delays in order processing, and any account created with blatantly false or incomplete information will be marked as fraud.
All new accounts are manually reviewed upon creation. Accounts with false information will be marked as fraud and the client will be prohibited from signing up for services in the future. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
First & Last Name
Clients must provide their full legal First and Last (family/surname) name. Registering an account under any name other than your own is prohibited, and the account will be marked as fraud.
Clients must provide a valid email address. Addresses made for the specific purpose of signing up for the account will not be accepted.
Address1 / Address2, City, State/Region, Postal Code
All clients must enter a valid residential address, city, state/region, and postal code. If you are not sure how to enter it in english you may enter it in your native language.
A phone number is optional.
Your not Special
Many clients think these rules do not apply to them or for some reason simply don't want to provide valid information. We are like any other ISP / Hosting provider and we absolutely require valid information, even if your not paying for services - there are no exceptions. We check the given details and if they seem 'off' and we discover the address doesn't exist.... You signed up while using some vpn service.... or you fill in your name as 'none ya' ..... We will cancel your account relatively fast. Believe us, this message is here for a reason. THERE ARE NO SECOND CHANCES.
Extra Note: We do not delete clients data at their request. We are US based and do not follow GDPR, however we do not normally share client details with anyone. IF we shared client details it would be due to a subpoena. We have NEVER shared client information since our inception in 2011. The most you can expect from giving us your information is to receive emails asking you to upgrade to a paid account once per month. Thats IT.
IRC Activation is required for FREE Accounts only.
SIGNUPS FIXED AS OF 9/16/19, Welcome emails now being sent!
To Activate via IRC:
- Check your email for an email with a subject of 'order confirmation'
- Read the email
- Find your ORDER ID (NOT your order number)
- YOUR ORDER ID IS 5 NUMBERS.
- Join IRC. We are located at irc.rizon.net in #freeshells.org - You can use mIRC, mibbit, xchat, etc to connect. You do NOT use a web browser to connect to the chat room unless you are using mibbit or kiwiIRC
- When you join our chatroom, type !accept <ORDER ID> IE: !accept 10400
- You will receive a message from super stating your account was created, or that it failed, and you will then receive an email with your username and password.
- NOTE: Orders not activated within 2 days will be cancelled and you will need to start over.